Sauna Vs Steam Room
What’s the diff really? I always wondered which is better for you or has better health benefits. I recently started using both to try them out. Sorry, no pics. I’m pretty sure I’d be kicked out of the gym for that. And also would have to upgrade my website from G to X rated. So here is some info that I found out on both. I’m still undecided which I prefer and I think might just depend on my mood. I think the Sauna does make you really sweat, and it’s easier to rub out your muscles. But the dry heat is always nice too and makes you chug tons of water. So what are your thoughts on this… which do you prefer?
Sauna and steam baths both have therapeutic benefits.
They’re good for:
- improving blood circulation
- cleaning and rejuvenating the skin
- easing muscle tension
- promoting feelings of relaxation and well-being
- enhancing detoxification processes
- lowering cholesterol
- losing weight (really?? – how true is this one… maybe water weight)